Here are a few more miscellaneous photos from our trip to Florida. Let me remind you that I warned everyone a few posts ago that I took way too many pictures on this vacation.
Okay, this one I have to explain. My mom is spinning Becca. This was a game we used to play with our cat. We would grab one leg and spin him around, and he loved it. We've found that kids like it too. You grab one leg and give them a good spin. I know, it sounds crazy, but Becca had a great time, and requested the game again.
Aidan and Rachael don't really know what to do with each other, but at least they're smiling.
Becca and Lily had a lot of fun playing together.
One afternoon we took all the kids to the park so my mom could have a little peace and quiet.
Of course the boys had to start some sort of competition with each other. It started as who could jump the farthest off the swing. Then it became who could fling their shoe the farthest. Then they got creative with their jumps off the swing. I'm still surprised there were no broken bones at the end of the day.
It wouldn't be a trip to Florida without a dip in the pool. We took all the kids out one afternoon and crammed us all into the hot tub. Most of us still thought the pool itself was too cold. However a few members of our group were dunked into the cold water. I myself was lovingly thrown into the cold pool by my brother.
Brandon wanted to expand on his last pool experiment by trying to breath underwater. This time he enlisted the help of some hand weights and an old cooler. I'm still not sure what the theory was, but I've been told he was momentarily successful.
My brother found these balloon rockets at my mom's house. You blow them up and let them go and they zoom around. It made for very entertaining dinner enjoyment.
I know, I couldn't help myself, I had to make a cake. I put all our family members on. However there wasn't enough room to add names so you are just going to have to guess who you are.
We had such beautiful weather on our trip, the kids were outside a lot. Brandon spent an afternoon teaching Chris how to catch a baseball, it was quite the event. Though he did end up catching a few, much to his own surprise.
All the kids helped Nana with the holiday baking. She made them each their own apron.
Mike and Brandon found the old box of Legos and had a little too much fun. They built castles and armies, and I think there might of been a war about to break loose, but then we all had to go home.
Mike and I got a Wii from Santa. Many happy hours were spent on it over the holiday. We even got my parents to play a boxing match.
1 comment:
Wow Emily!!!! It looks like you guys have had a fun filled few weeks!!!!!! Do you need a vacation to rest from your vacation? :) I enjoyed seeing all the pictures!! Thanks!
Post a Comment