May 18, 2008

Random Photos

At the end of every month there seems to be a collection of random photos. These are the spur of the moment photos you take because the kids are doing something too cute, or too funny. So I decided to make a post out of some of my favorite random photos.

Becca is convinced she doesn't need to take a nap any more. I believe otherwise. The other day I told her to just play quietly in her room for a little bit. After a little while I noticed it was very quiet, and this is why. She had fallen asleep in the middle of her floor, surrounded by the toys she was playing with.

Again, she told me she didn't need a nap, she wanted to play the wii. This is how I found her a short time later.

How did my Becca get so big. She looked so mature on this particular Sunday that I had to snap a picture.

Rachael was not interested in having her picture taken this morning, but the pig tails were just too cute so I took a picture anyway.

This is what happens when the pig tails come out.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

So cute!! I can't believe how big everyone is getting!!!

Anonymous said...

I was just going to say what Kristie said. So...never mind. ;-)

Surf Goddess said...

so so cute!!