December 11, 2008

Slowly but surely

Okay, so the new computer is up and running but we are still working some things out. We still can't access the photos on the old computer. Mike has been out of town so hopefully he'll have some time to work on that soon. If he can't figure it out we'll call in the geek squad and see what they can do. If the photos are lost forever, I'll have a good cry and then try and get over it.

In other news, our trip to Paris was awesome and I can't wait to get those photos up for all to see. Thanks again to my wonderful sister-in-law, Karen, who came a stayed with the kids so I could join Mike on that business trip. And boy did she have to put up with a lot; runny noses, coughing, throwing up, diarrhea, and to top it off Chris lost another tooth. And I thought the hardest part of the week would be wrestling all three kids through church meetings. Oh well, they all survived and they all still like each other.

Hopefully my next post will include some photos of the many adventures from our family.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Oooo...Paris! Sounds like a lot of fun! I can't wait to see pictures. I hope that you are able to get your pictures back!!

SOFTLEY FAMILY said...

Wow!!! Sounds like you have been having a lot of fun. What a great sister-in-law!!!! Sorry to hear about your computer and I hope your pictures are not lost. Dave and I and our family are still planning to head your way this holiday season. We'll be visiting Appomattox December 29-30th.