August 28, 2009

She looks just like...

So we have been hearing alot of opinions on who Melissa looks like. And everyone has a different opinion. When we are asked we don't really know what to say, we think she looks like Melissa! So I went through some baby photos of the other kids for comparison. I decided to put a few on the blog to let you decide who she looks like.

Melissa (left), Christopher (right)



Melissa (left), Rebecca (right)



Melissa (left), Rachael (right)

And just for fun
Emily
Mike

3 comments:

Surf Goddess said...

i love this blog post! ha ha i don't know who she looks like! ha ha..melissa, i suppose!! :)

Janiel said...

Too cute! I can see a little of both you and Mike in her. She is too cute!

Kristie said...

She looks a little like all of them I think! :) She sure is getting big!!!