April was a wonderful month. The weather started getting warmer. We spent more time at the park near our apartment and discovering new parks. We celebrated Mike's birthday. And at the end of the month, Mike's parents flew in for a visit and we did a bunch of sightseeing. I saved those photos for a whole post of their own. So here are some pictures of our April adventures.
 |
| As Rachael told us, this is a seater-sawder (some combination of seesaw and teeter -totter) She loved it until she hit the edge with her chin which involved a lot of crying, a lot of blood and a colorful band-aid. |
 |
| You can't really see him, but Chris is up on that thing, somewhere. |
 |
General Conference weekend had the family gathered around the TV,
listening to the Prophet and coloring activity pages. |
 |
That chocolate ice cream cake really tasted that good, though I
think Melissa wore more then she ate. |
 |
Melissa somehow fell off the bottom of the slide and got a cut right next to her eye.
It was all swollen and looked so sad for several days. |
 |
| She liked that band-aid though. |
 |
| And the next week, she was right back on the slide. |
 |
| Happy Birthday, Mike!! |
 |
I thought, "Let's save time, I'll put all the girls in the bubble bath at the same time."
Not my smartest move. They had a great time thought. I just had to do a lot of mopping when the bath was done. |
No comments:
Post a Comment