Of course I made a cake for Valentine's day, why wouldn't I. This cake was actually sent to work with Mike. I haven't made a cake for them in a while and I wanted to experiment with some fondant, so it was the perfect excuse. But don't worry, I'm not neglecting my valentine's here at home. I made a special chocolate cherry cheesecake for Mike. And all three kids are getting a surprise lunch out with daddy. (I have a dentist appointment) I hope everyone has a great day with the ones they love.
5 comments:
Can I be the first to say, THAT'S AMAZING! Is it as hard to do as it looks? Happy Valentines Bingham fam!
What a cute cake!!! I am loving all of your great cakes!!!!
Wow! you are truly an Arteest (can you hear the accent on that word?) Amazing! It's so nice to catch up via blog world. Oh, btw, I tagged you on my blog. You don't have to do it if you don't want...they can be kind of a pain...but check out my page for distructions!
Whoa, lady, that is one awesome cake...the kind of awesome that makes you never want to cut into it! Thank goodness for pictures or that may have had to sit on your shelf for years for people to admire. :)
What a great cake Emily!
Post a Comment