February 27, 2008

More Cakes

Here are a few of my latest creations


This was for a friend's baby shower. It's decorated entirely in marshmallow fondant, with a licorice handle and ice cream cone wheels.


This was for the Wilton cake decorating class that I'm taking. It's part marshmallow fondant and part store bought fondant. I personally think store bought fondant is gross, so I don't think I'll be working with it much. But it makes great flowers (those will be on next week's cake). My final cake class is this Saturday and we're making a tiered cake, and you know I'll be posting a bunch of pictures of that.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Those are amazing!!! You are so talented!!!!

youngsters said...

THOSE ARE ADORABLE !! You really should start your own business... or even teach classes on making cute cakes like those ones. I would hire you in a second...and take your class as well.