Yeah, I'm finally getting to Christmas photos. WE really had a great Christmas, once everyone was healthy again. We all got the stomach bug the week before, but we were all relatively healthy for Christmas morning. The kids enjoyed opening their presents and playing with them all day.
The Christmas season started with our annual trip to the Christmas tree farm to chop down our own tree. We had a great time searching through all the trees until we found the one that was perfect for us.
Enjoying some hot chocolate after finding our tree.
A trip to the farm wouldn't be complete until we played on the tire swing.

After all that hard work the kids all fell asleep on the car ride home. (I did too, but I left that photo out)
Christmas Eve
The kids watched some Christmas specials on TV before heading off to bed.

The kids all slept in the same room with their Christmas pillowcases from Nana.

The kids all slept in the same room with their Christmas pillowcases from Nana.
The fully decorated and loaded tree all ready for the morning's destruction...I mean excitement.

My mother in law sent us this great wall hanging, it's perfect for our stockings since we don't have a mantle.

My mother in law sent us this great wall hanging, it's perfect for our stockings since we don't have a mantle.





















2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I loved all the pictures from your day. The kids are getting so big!
Yumm Derby pie! I remember you making it for us roomies. I love the picture where all the kids are passed out with their heads tilted in the same direction, too cute.
Post a Comment