We had our ultrasound last week and learned that we will be welcoming another GIRL to our family. We are all very excited. Well, with the exception of Chris we are all excited. He's a little disappointed to not be receiving a brother. His teacher told me that he mentioned that it just wasn't fair to have another girl! Oh well, this is one situation I have absolutely no control over. I know he loves his sisters and I'm sure this one will be no different. The baby is measuring right on schedule so our due date of July 16 will stay the same. So we've got 18 weeks left to figure out a name and get our house ready for the new addition.
5 comments:
That is so awesome! I'm really excited for you guys. Poor Chris, Out numbered by girls. I feel his pain, I'm out numbered by boys! We are really excited for you guys. Congrats!!!!
Those are some great ultrasound pictures!! I love the one of the baby with her mouth open!!!! :) So sweet!
You got some great pictures!
Hooray for girls! Congratulations. Love the ultrasound pictures.
Great pictures.
Idaho Real Estate
Post a Comment