May 19, 2009

April 2009

I know, I have been a horrible blogger lately. I personally blame pregnancy brain for my lack of attention to the blog, but we could also blame children or facebook so who knows the real cause. Either way, I'm just going to do a massive post to cover all the happenings in the month of April, and I'll continue to try and do better.

To start the month Chris asked to play t-ball. He asked last summer and it just didn't work out so we figured we had to let him play this year. So far he has been loving it. He has a practice every Monday and then a game sometime during the week. He loves to run after the ball and run the bases. And he's getting very good and catching and hitting.




This is what happens when you have 2 little girls sharing a room who love each other very much.

Easter
The kids had a great time decorating Easter eggs, and themselves. They all needed baths when we were done, and I think Rachael's fingers were still blue when she went to church the next day.


Easter Morning
The kids loved going through their baskets, and I loved getting them all dressed up and taking pictures.






Yep, still growing. This is the 6 month shot.

The kids favorite evening activity; playing tickle tickle with daddy.

At the end of April we made a weekend trip to see Brandon and Krissi. The kids enjoyed playing with their cousins.



Rachael's new found talent, dressing herself. In case you can't tell the onesie is on backwards and she has both legs sticking through one pant leg. We're still perfecting this art, but she was so proud of herself I almost wanted to put her to bed just like that.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

OMG Mike and Emily your little ones are soooooooo adorable. I wish you lived closer to us so we could see you guys all the time.

SOFTLEY FAMILY said...

Looks like a lot of fun and cuteness going on at your house. Em, you look so good pregnant. I hope you are feeling good too.

Kathy said...

That picture of Mike and Becca is so precious!