This week was preschool graduation for Becca. I know it's kind of silly to have kids graduate from a preschool program but it's so much fun at the same time. Especially when you get to dress them up in a cap and gown and watch them walk up when their name is called. This has been a great program for Becca. She's had so much fun this year making friends and getting comfortable in a classroom environment. She's all ready to start kindergarten this fall. I'm the one that will have trouble with that adjustment.
Becca received her certificate of completion from the principal of the Technical Center where the preschool was held.

The students provided some entertainment by singing us some of the songs they had learned during the school year.
3 comments:
Okay so I looked through your blog and you have the most adorable kids ever! I LOVE that Becca has my name! My middle name is Kathleen if your still shopping for your new baby. Miss you!
Becca
omg she's soooo grown up! i can't handle how cute my neices and nephew are. it's not fair...cry. i miss you guys.
She is certainly adorbale. Hooray for Becca and graduating from Preschool
Post a Comment