September 30, 2009

September 2009

Look at that, I'm actually making an on time post. Don't get too excited it will probably never happen again.

This has been an exciting month at our house. We've been slowly getting into a new routine with school schedules and figuring out life with a new baby. Melissa is now 2 months old and growing great. She's sleeping longer and smiling and we've even heard a few giggles. Rachael is adjusting to being a big sister quite well. We've just started working on potty training so we'll see how that goes. Chris and Becca love school and are making new friends. Here are a few pictures of our adventures this month.
Melissa is now big enough for the bumbo, sort of. She loves to see what's going on and she has pretty good head control so she tolerates the bumbo for short periods of time.
My Aunt made these cute hats for Melissa. I spent a whole afternoon putting them on her and taking pictures.
2 Months already, how did that happen!
Her favorite thing to do. She loves those fingers.
I'm not exactly sure what to say about this one. I gave them the clothes pins to help when they were building a fort in the living room, and some how it turned into a porcupine game.
When my mom was here in July we had watermelon with dinner one night and the kids saved the seeds to plant in the backyard. I didn't think anything would come of it. Well I was wrong. It seems every seed sprouted, and the vines keep creeping out into the yard. There are a few flowers but I doubt we will see any actual watermelons. Especially since it is starting to get cold. But still, the kids love watching their plants grow.

No comments: