November 3, 2009

October

October has been quite a fun month at our house. We're starting to get into a normal routine with the older kids in school and the younger ones at home. It's sort of been a hodge podge month of activities so I wanted to put up some pictures of what we've been up to. I'll make Halloween it's own post since I always take tons of pictures of the kids in their costumes.
This is what happens when mom is late to the breakfast table and dad has to put Rachael's hair in a ponytail so it won't get in her food. I think he did a fine job.
Melissa has been very busy this month. She now smiles and laughs easily and is starting to interact more with all of us. This month she also learned to roll from her back to her belly, and she has become quite proficient at blowing bubbles.

I love this picture, when she rolls onto her belly she sticks out her arms and legs and just rocks on her belly.


3 Months old!!

Spending time with daddy.


A beautiful sunrise from our front porch.

I'm back making cakes again. This was for a baby shower hosted by one of Mike's coworkers. I guess she liked it because she has already ordered another cake for her niece's birthday party.
This girls came downstairs one morning and announced "Look mom, we're twins". I love it!!

No comments: