I know it's half way through December but I still wanted to get some November pictures on the blog. With a quick update on the happenings around our house.
This first picture is my favorite, and it's sure to become a blackmail photo when she starts dating. We started potty training Rachael, and it's going very well. I went to check on her one day and this is what I found. When I asked her what she was doing, she told me she was thinking.
The kids found a Santa hat and wanted to share with Melissa, surprisingly she didn't mind.
This is a rug that we have in the basement for the kids to play on. We cleaned out the basement last week and pulled the rug out so the kids could beat the dirt off of it. It was filthy!
As we cleaned out the basement we pulled up some toys for Melissa. She's still a bit small for them but she loves to be up to see what's going on and feel a part of the action.
If you take a picture of one kid you have to take a picture of all kids. Rachael wears this dance costume all the time, she calls it her princess dress. It was the best dollar I ever spent at the thrift store.
4 months already, where has the time gone.
Rachael shared her hat, again I'm amazed at what Melissa puts up with.
You can tell they are sisters. Rachael (on the left) and Becca (on the right, this photo was taken in Dec. 2006)
I came downstairs one afternoon to find a deer in our backyard. It was just hanging out, eating some grass. It stayed for about 30 minutes. When the bus came to drop off all the kids it got scared away.
We think Melissa is teething. Every time you turn around she's chewing on something.
Thanksgiving!! We hosted Thanksgiving dinner at my house for my sister in law Krissi and her kids Lily and Thor, and my brother Boone and his wife, Karen. We had a great time eating and visiting and the kids have tons of fun playing together.
Twins. Lily and Becca had so much fun playing together. They were inseparable the whole time.
We got the Christmas tree up and decorated shortly after Thanksgiving. The kids had fun going through all the ornaments and getting them up on the tree.
1 comment:
aw, so fun! my only complaint is that there are not enouhg pics!! your kids are just too cute!!
Post a Comment