March 15, 2010

February 2010

I'm not sure I have this new blogger posting thing down so this post is going to be a little off. 
We found Becca one day playing Twister with her dolls and stuffed animals.  That girl has such an amazing imagination.

Rachael officially turned 3, and we celebrated with a lot of princess, girly, pink stuff.  Rachael's hair is so long now, and she loves to have it in braids.  Granted she calls them brains, but that just makes it cuter.
Melissa is now 7 months old.  This month she finally got her first tooth.  She has been acting like she's been teething for months so we are glad that first tooth has finally made it's appearance.  One of Melissa's favorite activities is blowing bubbles, which she does very well.  I was able to capture some on camera, and the pictures just make me laugh.
I'm not sure why these pictures of Rachael ended up at the bottom and it won't let me move them around, oh well.  Rachael got this dress from Nana.  You can't tell in the pictures but the skirt has lights that flash on it.  She has preformed many dancing shows for us in the new princess dresses she got for her birthday.

No comments: