Yes, I know I'm really late on getting posts up, but it's been a very busy past few months. So here are some highlights for you to enjoy.
Easter was great at our house. My sister, Madeline, bought the girl's these matching dresses last year and I was so excited that they finally fit everyone. I bought Chris a pink tie so he would match with them. What a good looking bunch. Melissa was not thrilled with the whole idea of being held by siblings. Oh well. Melissa enjoyed having her own basket to go through, especially when she discovered there was food inside!
Melissa is now 8 months old. She loves crawling and trying to stand. She is a very happy baby, as long as mom and dad are around.
The classic Melissa face!
This month was the 2nd grade PTA program. I always love going to the school to see the classes perform. And the kids love showing off what they've learned.
1 comment:
i love the pics of the kids at their milestones, holding up signs of how old they are. man i miss you guys!! i love chris' face at the pinewood derby. he looks totally stoked!
Post a Comment