June 5, 2010

May 2010

Becca lost her first tooth.



10 months old!

It's getting hard to have the card in the picture.
All she wants to do is grab it and run away.

Melissa's crawling technique, hands and feet.
I don't know why she doesn't use her knees.
Maybe my floors are too dirty.

My talented friend, Dacy, has a vinyl business and I had her
help me make this family home evening chart.
I love it!

Why are the simpliest games always the most fun?

Who needs toys when you can just use what's lying
around the kitchen?

The girls spent the afternoon making a fort in the living room.  They got very creative using what they found lying around and finding items to make it hold together.

She may be my picky eater, but she really enjoys the foods she does eat.

We spent a beautiful Saturday afternoon at a nearby
family center.  It made for a great family day.



Becca and Emily ready to race in the go-carts.

Chris behind the wheel...watch out!


Michael and Rachael racing behind Chris.
Melissa's favorite activity these days is reorganizing my
kitchen.  Every night I'm searching the house to resupply
my kitchen with towels, hot pads and tupperware.


The cuteness behind the mess.

The boys went on a father and son campout.
Chris was so excited.  It was all he talked about all week.
The grub box Mike made for all his camping supplies.
While the boys were camping, we had a girls night at home.
Complete with pizza, a princess movie and painted fingernails.

Crazy hair day at school.  I'm not really sure what
the purpose is but the kids love it.


If you take a picture of one of them, you have to take a picture of all of them.

No comments: