February 15, 2011

Our home in Paris

I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures of our Paris apartment.  We live near a wonderful park called Parc Monceau, which we get to walk through every morning as we take the kids to school.  Our street is full of little shops and restaurants.  Right outside our front door is a fruit and vegetable stand that we visit several times a week.  We are truly lucky to have this apartment, it is just perfect for what we need.  Granted I'm not always a fan of living on the 5th floor but I have a great view from the living room windows.
Chris and Melissa share a room.  This is Chris's side.

Melissa's corner of the room.

Becca and Rachael's room.  There is not a full closet in this
room so we got a hanging rack to put all their dresses.

The bathroom/laundry room.

The kitchen.  It's actually pretty big for a Paris apartment.
Though I do miss counter space.

Dining room

The living room

No comments: