February 28, 2011

February 2011

The highlight of February was celebrating Rachael's 4th birthday.  Her birthday was complete with dinner with friends and a princess birthday cake.  We also took the opportunity to take a day trip out to Chartres to see their cathedral.  And of course the month was full of the random happenings that always occur in our household.

As requested, a pink princess cake for Rachael's 4th Birthday

Birthday Dinner with the Hall Family.



Becca gave Rachael her old roller skates as a birthday present.


Someone snuck back to the table to snack on
peas and carrots.  You won't hear me
complaining!


Cartres Cathedral





The Princess

The Pirate

The Princess Pirate

I think she's trying to tell me something.

Becca came up to me and said "mom, we're twins.  You should take our picture."

Such a good big sister!

Yes, she's wearing a cereal box on her head.
No, I don't know why.


My 3 dancing princesses.






I think I see where they get it from.

1 comment:

Janiel said...

Your kids are so darn cute!!