March 3, 2008

Mess!


I just had to share this photo of our messy little wonder. Last night I made fajitas for dinner, one of our favorite meals. Well it turns out that Rachael loves it just as much as the rest of us. She made such a mess eating the rice at dinner that she went straight from the highchair to the bathtub. While I was bathing Rachael, Mike cleared up the table and starting making some fajitas to take to work for lunch the next day. He was still making his lunch when I finished Rachael's bath and brought our now clean girl back downstairs. Within minutes she had wandered into the dining room, where Mike's newly finished, but not pack yet, fajitas were sitting on a plate on the table. Rachael, curious as ever, grabbed the plate wanting to know what was on top. The result, a plate full of fajita rice and shell falling on her newly cleaned head. She had rice everywhere, even in her ear. Thank goodness Mike hadn't topped them with salsa and sour cream yet or we would of really been in trouble. Needless to say we had to clean her all over again. And all she wanted to do was pick the rice off her face and shove it in her mouth.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

So typical of kids!!!!! Thank goodness that there was no sour cream....that would have been even worse, I have to agree!!!