(I know I'm posting this late, but we've been very busy.)
We had a great Fourth of July weekend at my brother Brandon's house with his family. My other brother, Boone and his wife came too. So it was a full house and tons of fun.
One of the favorite activities of the weekend, kid gymnastics. Brandon had a great time lifting and flipping all the kids. Once Rachael warmed up to him, she enjoyed the activity just like everybody else.
Lily and Thor had a DVD Bingo set that the kids enjoyed playing. It would show a picture of what square they should cover and occasionally scenes from their favorite Nickelodeon cartoons. It was the only time they would all sit still and quiet.
Chris and Brandon had to get in a game of catapults in the kitchen.
Becca and Lily had a great time playing all weekend. I hope we get more opportunities to get those girls together.
Brandon had the game guitar hero, so we had to take turns playing it. I have to admit, I enjoyed it much more then I thought I would.
Eating homemade ice cream before heading out for fireworks. (Thor was already asking for seconds.
Lined up watching fireworks. We stayed at Brandon and Krissi's home to watch neighborhood fireworks. It looked like everyone on the street had bought a few things so we just sat back and watched the street light up. Rachael was amazed at all the color and sound. I thought she would be scared of all the commotion, but she loved it.
This is what you get when you give a 6 year old 2 sparklers and tell him to go dance.
We tried to get this shot at New Year's but it just didn't work out so we had to give it another try. And it turned out great!
1 comment:
I love the last picture the most. It makes me happy. :-D
Post a Comment