July 22, 2008

Rebecca turns 4!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA!!!

Above, the 4 year old Becca
Below, the 4 month old Becca

I can't believe my Becca is 4 years old. She has grown so much this past year it's just amazing to watch. And I'm not just talking about her height, though she has sprouted up more then 2 inches. She has become much more independent and willing to try new things. Her imagination is ever expanding and she's always ready to sing you her latest song. I can't wait to see what new adventures she has this year.


At her request, I made a princess cake.


3 comments:

Surf Goddess said...

so cute! and great cake emily! it looks amazing!

Janiel said...

Wow! Emily she looks just like you. She is such a cutie!

Kristie said...

She is such a beautiful little girl! And she does look so much like you. :) It looks like it was a wonderful birthday.