We spent the Labor Day weekend in Raleigh with my brothers and their families. The cousins had a great time with each other and we all had fun visiting together. We packed as much as we could into the weekend while still leaving plenty of time to sit back and relax.
Rachael was less then thrilled with a 3 hour car trip. Apparently hugging daddy's arm made her feel better.
Our first adventure was a trip to the museum. Krissi told us about a great, and free, museum downtown so we packed up all the families and had a great morning.
We were able to celebrate Brandon's birthday while we were all together. My sister-in-law, Krissi, baked a cake, and then I decorated it with help from Becca and Lily.



It wouldn't be a complete weekend while Brandon balancing the kids. I'm still not sure why this is their favorite activity, but whatever makes them happy.


It wouldn't be a complete weekend while Brandon balancing the kids. I'm still not sure why this is their favorite activity, but whatever makes them happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment