September 18, 2008

My little missionary

This was the conversation I had with Chris after school yesterday.

Chris: I told some boys to stop when they were saying "Oh my God."

Me: That's good Chris. You know that we shouldn't use Heavenly Father's name like that.

Chris: Yeah, I told them that if they went to the Church of Jesus Christ for Latter Day Saints they would know that it was wrong too.

5 comments:

Our Crazy Happy Family said...

Oh that is great! Now can you ask him to have a talk with Lily about saying that because she picked it up somewhere and we are having issues. Maybe Chris can speak some wisdom into her :)

Kristie said...

Good Job Chris!!! (And good job teaching him Emily!) That is awesome!

Danalin said...

Love it! I also love your bathroom...great job!

Surf Goddess said...

aw, he's so cute!

The Thomas Six said...

Hey! Remember us?!

I was looking through old emails and found your blog link. I must have spent a half hour just looking around. Chris is so big! And Becca, I think she was just months old last time I saw her. WOW!

This was an adorable comment, and shows the good strong family you guys are.

Big Hugs!