December 26, 2008

Baby #4



So I thought I would update with some real information on our pregnancy. I am currently 11 weeks along and due July 16, 2009. And, no, this was not a Paris baby. I was pregnant before we headed to Paris for Mike's business trip. Though I don't recommend air travel and morning sickness, the trip was still wonderful. Chris has already requested a baby brother. His exact words were "Make it a boy baby, we already have 3 girls and that's just not fair." We'll just have to wait until March to find out. So far I'm feeling good, for the most part. The morning sickness is starting to fade, though I'm still hungry all the time. Thank goodness for the holidays, there's food everywhere you look.

We hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas. I know we did!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Yeah! That is so exciting!! I am glad to hear that you are starting to feel better and everything!!! Another little July baby huh? :) I hope for Chris that it is a boy. Thanks for the information!

youngsters said...

CONGRATS!! Happy Holidays!

Janiel said...

Wow! Congrats Em. We are so excited for you! We'll keep our fingers crossed for Chris that it's a little brother for him to play with, cause he's right it's just not fair being out numbered.