Here are some (okay, alot) of Halloween pictures. Mike had been gone for the entire week before Halloween so I started getting creative with food and activities to keep us busy. Mike got home Friday night, just in time to carve pumpkins Saturday morning and go Trick or Treating that night.
Our cute little puppy, Melissa. The costume was still a bit big on her, but she was definitely warm.
The monster house was back again, and this year it took a prisoner. I really should get a fog machine to hide in the garage for next year.
A vampire, Tigger and Tinkerbell. I didn't worry about the kids matching this year. We spent an evening going through all the dress up clothes we already had in the house until everyone found something they liked.
Carving Pumpkins. So messy and gross, but at the same time, so much fun!
I'm still not sure what this is, but this was the design Chris wanted so we went with it.
Becca got her own pumpkin from the kindergarten field trip to a farm, ans she was very excited to clean and design her own jack o lantern.
One of the days Mike was gone, we made glue ghosts (totally stole the idea from a friend, Thanks Danalin). Give the kids a blob of glue on wax paper and let them shape it into a ghost. Once it's dry it peels right off. We added googly eyes to ours for faces. The kids loved it, and it wasn't as messy as I had originally feared.
I made cakes for the kids classroom parties. The ghost was for Becca and Frankenstein was for Chris.
5 comments:
omg the kids are SOOOO cute!! i love the pics!! i am always sad when the blog post comes to an end. looks like such a great time!
Wow! I think that you were SUPER MOM this month!! :) What a ton of fun things that you guys did. I love the house!!! That is such a fun idea! The kids look great in their costumes!
That is too cute! I love all the activities. Wow, your good!!
Lots happening at your house! What a talent you have for decorating cakes!
Your kids are so cute! I LOVE the monster house idea. I am totally stealing it for next year. That is so fun! You are such a good mom!
Becca
Post a Comment