April 11, 2008

Bingham Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family history - Black and white photographs

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I sat and did these meters for hours one afternoon during naptime. (great use of time I know!) For as many as I did with various pictures, I could only get one to say that any of my kids looked like either Barth or I. It mostly said that they looked equally like us. It was still fun though!!! I really do think that Chris looks a lot like Mike though!!! Did you do it on your other kids too?

Danalin said...

My goodness, you have serious cake decorating skills! (I'm catching up on your last few blogs) And Mike is such a good dad to not only take care of the kids while you were sick, but to get them out of the house and have so much fun! I'll have to try this little meter business...we never know who our kids look more like and everyone has a different opinion.