April 20, 2008

Haircut

So I finally did it. I've been talking about it for months but I finally got around to setting up the appointment, and chopping my hair off. They ended up taking off about 12 inches all together. First they separated and cut off the 10 inches for locks of love and then they took off about another 2 as they styled it.
The before shot.
Mike took this picture the Sunday before.
The after shot.
I'll never really be able to style it exactly like this again. They stylist was able to get it very straight and calm. When I do it's always a little puffy and frizzy. Oh well.
My Hair.
This is what I'll be packing up and mailing in.

One more shot of the new do.

3 comments:

Danalin said...

AWESOME! I love that you did that for Locks of Love and I love your new 'do! You look fabulous; short hair totally suits you.

Kristie said...

WOW!!! It looks fantastic!! I LOVE that on you! I cut mine short for locks of love a few years back and got it really short too and I loved it!! It really looks fabulous!

youngsters said...

That looks so cute !! You will love it for the summertime. A little change is good. I always tell myself (and my husband for that matter)"it's just hair, it will grow back" !! :)