So on Saturday I woke up with a horrible sore throat and just felt lousy. Mike took Chris and Becca out of the house for the morning so I could relax a little. It was great. I got to lay back and the kids had a great morning out with Dad.
First stop, Home Depot. On the first Saturday of every month, Home Depot hosts a kids clinic. Mike started taking the kids to this after Rachael was born. They've made cars, tool boxes, bird houses and crayon holders, and a bunch of other projects. This time is was a planter box. They turned out great. Now we just need to get to the store and buy some seeds so they can plant away.

Becca sanding her piece of wood.

Chris hard at work.

Next stop, the bowling alley. We got a coupon in the mail last week for free bowling. We are not ones to pass of free activities. It was originally planned for the whole family to go. Oh well, maybe next time. Chris has been playing bowling on the
Wii, so he was happy to go "real" bowling.




This is just a random photo I wanted to through in. I was trying to get a picture of Rachael's ponytail, it was sticking straight out the top of her head like the top of a carrot. She was moving too fast for me to take the picture. I finally pinned her down, but then it just turned into a tickle war. Oh well, fun picture anyway.

1 comment:
Cute pictures! I hope that you are feeling better!!!
Post a Comment