Even though Becca doesn't turn 5 for another 2 weeks we celebrated her birthday this past weekend when her cousins were in town. I made a huge cake so I could freeze half of it for her real birthday next month. She really enjoyed it and loved telling her primary teacher on Sunday all about her pretend birthday party.
Her new barbie from Lily and Thor.
The cake! I might have had too much fun making this one.
I think she liked it!
5 comments:
Wow! That cake is fantastic! I'm absolutly amazed! Becca looks like she had a great time.
That is one great looking cake!! It turned out wonderful! :) I hope that she has a good birthday here in a few weeks!
Emily you have truely outdone yourself. This cake is unreal. This may be a silly question but can you eat t he towers too?
The cake is very beautiful! There are a lot of new and fun post! Looks like summer is going well for you guys.
wow em! i want to come celebrate my birthday with you guys! hmm...what kind of cake would i want....
you are so talented!
Post a Comment