June 18, 2009

End of School



Another school year has come and gone. Chris had a great year of 1st grade. He had a wonderful teacher who really connected with all the kids and Chris loved going to class each day. I can't believe how much he learned this year. He's doing very well in math and reading. He even got the Principals award for having straight A's for the whole school year. (Can you tell I'm a proud mom!) He can't wait to start 2nd grade in the fall and this year Becca will be joining him. How do they grow up so fast!

Chris and his friend Sean.

3 comments:

Our Crazy Happy Family said...

YAY Chris!!!

Surf Goddess said...

omg i love it. readers ARE leaders! :) aw, i love my nephew!!

Kathy said...

Let's hope Chris' love for school continues through to high school:)I can't believe Becca is starting school this fall- when did she grow up?