August 31, 2010

August Update Part 2

Let the journey begin.  I was prepared for a horribly long flight with 4 tired cranky kids.  I was plesently surprised that they all did wonderfully.  They were thrilled that they each had their own TV screen and could watch whatever they wanted.  Or is Chris's case, he could play any video game he wanted.  It also helped that the flight was at 10pm so they were all pretty tired when we got on board.  Rachale was the first to fall asleep, complete with her "blue eye thing".  She continued to insist on wearing if for the first few nights in our apartment.  (The pictures are all out of order, but I can't figure out how to fix it and I'm tired of trying so good luck)
<>
Waking up on an airplane is not nearly as fun as falling asleep on an airplane.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Awe, brings back memories of our move here. Certainly not as long, but the amount of luggage and excitement seems to be similar. Hope you guys are having a good time over there.